What should I comment on someone singing?
- “Great musicianship, you play with confidence and vocally you have a really good tone.”
- “Vocally you have a great tone and really good control on the high notes, a great overall performance.”
- “Great power and control are all there!”
- “You have a lovely tone to your voice and had great control throughout.”
Click to see full answer
Regarding this, how do you compliment someone singing?
Whenever she is singing any song say '' You sing better than the original one''.
- you sing well.
- your voice is so damn good.
- I just love listening to your voice its magical.
- you are an amazing singer , i barely take my ears off of your songs ,i just love your voice.
- You sounds like a cuckoo ;)
Also, what does it mean to have a beautiful voice? Something euphonious sounds beautiful and pleasant. "You have a euphonious voice !" is a great compliment for a singer. This word sounds pretty when you say it, so it makes sense that it describes something pleasing to the ear. Most often, this word applies to music (probably not a heavy metal band, though).
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do you compliment a performance?
Compliments on performance When someone does an activity or task particularly well, let them know about it by saying “You did a great job!”. To make this compliment even more meaningful, make it more specific and mention the aspect that you especially liked. For example “That was a great presentation!
What is a melodious voice?
me·lo·di·ous. Use melodious in a sentence. adjective. The definition of melodious is something that is pleasant sounding. A beautiful and tuneful singing voice is an example of a melodious singing voice .