What is the best money manager app for Android?
- Monefy- Money Manager .
- Wallet- Money , Budget, Finance Tracker, BankSync.
- Money Manager Expense & Budget.
- Daily Expenses 2.
- AndroMoney (Expense Track)
- Money Lover: Budget Planner, Expense Tracker.
- CWMoney Expense Track.
Click to see full answer
Also know, which is the best money manager app?
Here are 11 of the best money management apps you shouldconsider:
- Personal Capital. Personal Capital is one of the best moneymanagement apps available.
- Mint.com. Mint has long been a popular budgeting website andapp, and not without reason.
One may also ask, what is the best expense tracker app? The 7 Best Expense Tracker Apps to Download in2019
- Best Overall: Expensify.
- Runner-Up, Best Overall: Zoho Expense.
- Best With External Service Integration: Rydoo Expense.
- Best For Multiple Bills/Vendor Management: QuickBooks.
- Best for Travel Expense Management: SAP Concur.
- Best For Quick Expense Approvals: Abacus.
- Best For Digitization Of Receipts: Shoeboxed.
Beside this, what is the best checkbook app for Android?
Thankfully there are plenty of apps for balancing yourcheckbook and keeping your finances up-to-date so you can instantlyreview your deposits and payments.
- Mint: Intuit's financial app, Mint, makes it easy to stay ontop of your cash flow.
- QuickBank Checkbook:
Is the Mint app safe?
if any sort of fraud happens, you wouldn't be protectedbecause essentially you are breaching the contract with your bigbank. Intuit owns Mint .com. It's safe . However, oncethey get in, they won't be able to do anything with your moneysince mint .com is essentially a read-only aggregator of youraccounts.